To our Flap Your Jacks guest,
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding during this time. We are following the guidelines put out by the CDC and are complying with our local officials to determine how to best serve you.
Please note our new policies:
• We are operating at reduced capacity.
• We will provide disposable menus to all patrons.
• All employees are required to wear masks at all times.
• All guests are required to wear a mask unless eating.
• Our Chef and kitchen team will be required to wash hands every 30 mins. and change gloves.
• Servers will be required to wash their hands after each table
• Payment will be accepted through phones with no app needed!
• Patrons will be seated 6ft apart
• Sanitation dispensers available at each table
• Restrooms will be cleaned frequently with approved disinfectants and bleach.
• We will soon be offering delivery through DoorDash, Postmates, UberEats and GrubHub.
All of us at Flap Your Jacks are committed to working with our community and supporting everyone during this time. This situation is still very new for us, the city, and the state, as a result these rules and our approach can change at any time. We will do our best to inform you of changes as they happen.
Thank you again for your support. We look forward to seeing you (from 6ft. away) soon!